Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Worried...but I love my earrings

My best friend Darien finally gave me the Sapphire earrings that he had told me he had gotten me but I didn't believe him at first because I am one of those people that I don't believe it till I see it. Well I have to admit when I saw the box I thought "OH MY GOD, HE WASN'T LYING TO ME!" And actually I ended up saying it out loud completely by accident, in which Darien responded "What?! You doubted me?! Why would you do that?!" I have to admit once again I love the earrings, they are soooooo beautiful and even if they weren't real(which they are) I would still love them and I would still love him. Darien gave me one of the best presents I had ever gotten, now I don't mean I've gotten crappy gifts for Christmas but these are really special to me. Aside from my parents nobody else, including many of my ex's have ever gotten me jewelery or real jewelery for that matter and he did. I'll say this much he has good taste. I spent most the day with him on Monday and that day I saw many interesting sides to him...I saw his sweet side, his irritated side, his stressful side, his parental side, his political side and out of all his sides the one that stood out the most and I'm just spit balling here but I believe I also saw his moronic side. He told me two stories about two women both of which he's interested in, girl number 1 is his ex-girlfriend aka his first love,(from high school) who is unhappily married and has a son. Girl number 2 has a boyfriend, but here's the interesting part to this girl, Darien left this bit of information out (why... I'm still trying to figure out) but according to a mutual friend of Darien's and myself, who met girl 2, she is an 18 year old college Freshman who is a replica of his ex-girlfriend (of 3 years) whom he broke up with about a year ago. Coincidence I don't think so! Now here's the thing I know that both of the relationships with these girls are going to end bad, he said it himself he wants a relationship with girl 2, which means he wants a relationship in general which makes me worry a little more about girl 1. I don't know why but something tells me that because of their history girl 1 is going to try to make Darien her safety net, especially because he is doing so well for himself. He works at AT&T, he just recently got a promotion, which also means more money, and he just recently moved into his own apartment; so basically if girl 1 plays her cards right with him and is able to break him, she would basically be taken cared of. Truthfully...I'm worried that he isn't as over girl 1 as he claims to be and I'm also worried that girl 2 is going to be a bad rebound, and even though he claims to have it under control I can't help but doubt him. So here's the thing ordinarily I have questions to ask all of you to help me figure out a few things, but in this case I don't have any questions because I'm not sure what to ask for... but because I can't end this blog without any questions to ask I'll leave all of you with these questions...what do you think? And what should I ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment